Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sweating My A$$ Off In Denver

   Finally made it to Parker, Colorado the other day. We stayed just ahead of the snowstorm that hit Montana the morning after we left. A snow storm was suppose to hit here, but nothing yet. Yesterday the temp was 70.....that was nice.
   I tried uploading a photo, but looks like something in the format here has changed. I'll try later.
   Went and got a 3G for computer today. Suppose to allow us on Internet where there's cell phone coverage. The girl at the Verizon said it was REAL simple. Hmmmmm. I'm taking it back tomorrow to have them install it.
   I signed up on Facebook since Mike and Connie Farley emailed and wanted me to sign up. Still trying to figure it out.
   Well, not much else is happening. I'll upload photos when I get the new format figured out.
   Also the movies weren't taken by me. Don't forget the youtube videos

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the movie that was taken on our drive to THe Dalles. Have a fun trip. Keep the blogs coming.

    See you on FB.

    ReplyDelete