Monday, December 28, 2009

39 shots in 30 seconds

That was the shoot out at the OK Corral. Saw a reenactment of it. It was certainly realistic.....sort of. After the gun fire, kids were crying. So if ya got kids, cover their ears. Video of it below. All the videos I post are a short version of longer clips. We ate at one of the resuarants in town. All the places to eat keep the Western atmoshere. Did see a young lady order some beef ribs. It was the biggest ribs I've ever seen served on a plate. I wanted to go over and take a movie of it, but Pam said no. The ribs were bigger than the plate. I looked over about 20 minutes latyer. She was still eating on them, but didn't look like she made a dent in them.


Cloudy today. Headed towards Bensen to see some cavern, then on to New Mexico. I'll blog about it tonight and add more to this one.

Saw on the weather channel more snow up North..BRRRRRRRR



No comments:

Post a Comment